Printing error Mac OS X 10.7.5

Emails created with Aspose only print first page before generating the following error.

ERROR: undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND: New

Stack:

/FTCFLV+Times
/FontName

Only happens when printing Aspose PDF’s, doesn’t matter what program I use to open them.

Thanks for any help I can get

Hi Matt,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share which API you are using to create PDF documents ? and also please share if you are creating emails using Aspose.Email API and then trying to print the emails over MAC OS X (as per opening of your first post).

Also please share some sample files which can causing this issue so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

We are experiencing the same issue, whenever printing PDF generated with “aspose-pdf-10.3.0”, we are getting error:

ERROR: invalidfont
OFFENDING COMMAND: show

STACK:

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for using our API’s.

Can you please share some details on how you are printing the PDF file i.e. either you are using our API to print the document or using an application to view and then print the PDF files. Also please share if the issue is occurring for all the PDF files or its appearing for PDF files being generated using Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please share the details, so we may reply accordingly. We are sorry for your inconvenience.