We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Printing in Continuous Paper (paper roll)

I’m building a .Doc programatically (using Aspose.Words), which has only page width limitations, I don’t have page height limitations because it will be printed in a roll of paper (see thermal printers), and the document will have variable height.

What kind of approach shall I take ? Create a paper of any height but with zero top and bottom margin, or dynamically change the paper (page) height ?

Any solution are welcome, but I would prefer to have a doc inside a unique page (long as needed), because these printers can cut the paper in some situations, like on each page break.

Regards,

Luciano

I tried this approach: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24294982/printing-doc-with-variable-height-in-continuous-paper-paper-roll-with-aspose/24295969#24295969

Hi Luciano,

Thanks for your inquiry. Microsoft Word limits the paper height to 22". I think, you can remove top, bottom margins and empty headers/footers from your document before printing. You can also remove explicit Page Breaks from document using Aspose.Words. As an option, you can convert your Word document to HTML (page less format) and then print this HTML but 100% fidelity is not guaranteed in this case. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,