Printing tables with incorrect spacing between

I am currently using version 9.5 of Aspose.Words. The attached document will not print correctly in version 9.5 or 10.1. It leaves large spaces between the defined tables. When printing from MS Word it prints OK.

We have found a work around but it is not viable because we have hundreds of documents where this will be a problem. The work around is if we add one large table then place the other tables inside then it prints correctly.

Is there another way to get this to print correctly?

Hello
Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because you are using floating table in your document. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not fully support positioning of floating tables upon rendering. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
The only workaround, I can suggest you at the moment is avoid using floating tables.
Or you can try using the code provided by Adam in this thread:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/32957
Best regards,

The code provide in the link didn’t quite work for me. It changed the formatting.
Is there a way to change an existing table so that it is not floating (the text wrapping would be set to None)? Is there a property that can be set programmatically.

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately there is no way to work this problem around programmatically. We are currently working this issue. But since this issue is extremely complex it will take some time to fix. We plan to support floating tables positioning in a month or two. We will surely notify you one this feature is available.
Best regards,

So floating tables might be supported by August 2011?? Is that a reasonable estimate?

Hello
Thanks for your request. Yes, we plan to support floating tables positioning in a month or two.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(48)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5190) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.