Printing to jpeg or bitmap adds extra space

dear aspose.diagram

Attached you will find a visio file.
When i try to save it as a pdf file, all is well. When trying to save in the jpeg or bmp format, additional space is added to trhe right of the graphic.

thank you,

guido

n ow with attachment

Hi Guido,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested your sample .vsd file against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.3.0 and managed to replicate the white space problem. This problem has been logged under ticket id DIAGRAM-33413 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved and available for the public use. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Guido,

We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAM-33413 has been resolved and included in the release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET (3.5.0). You can download the latest release version 3.5.0 from here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx

Please do let me know in case of any confusion or question.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAM-33413) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.