Priority Support - Adding/Deleting columns on generated PPT

Hi,

I see that the generated PPT is a bunch of lines and textboxes. There are no columns or rows as such. I need the ability to add/delete columns and rows to this generated PPT. Is there a direct way to do this? If no, is there a workaround? If no for that as well, is this in the works?

Regards,
Pritesh

anything like this for Aspose Slides -

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.words-for-reporting-services/export-of-tables-and-matrices.html

Dear Pritesh,

I have been able to reproduce the issue as specified by you. It seems to be inconsistent with the documentation. I have requested our development team to provide support over this issue. I will share the response with you as soon as some information is shared by our development team. I appreciate your patience for awaiting my response.

Thanks and Regards,

Thanks Mudassir.

When can we expect a response? This is an urgent issue for us as we have this on our deliverable for this thursday.

Hello Dear,

I really appreciate your patient response. I regret to share with you that PowerPoint tables does not allow to create all cells and text formatting available in the RS reports, so Aspose.Slides for RS creates it as separate shapes. Exporting as real PowerPoint tables is not possible and may never be be provided. As a work around, removing rows and columns should be done in the source RDL report but not after report creation. Aspose.Slides for RS just exports it "as is". Hope it answers your question.

Thanks and Regards,