Priority Support Questions

Hi,

“Incident escalation to product development teams, six incidents per year”

Can you give me an example?

I need to aspose.pdf for.Net DLL file split smaller now, retaining only the conversion function, whether through theimplementation of payment?‍

owenking:
“Incident escalation to product development teams, six incidents per year”
Hi Own,

Thanks for contacting support.

Under Paid Support (Enterprise / Priority Support model), a user can post maximum of 6 queries which will have high precedence in terms of resolution, as compared to the queries posted under normal support forum.

owen-king:
Can you give me an example?<o:p></o:p>

I need to aspose.pdf for.Net DLL file split smaller now, retaining only the conversion function, whether through the implementation of payment?

Do you need the information on how to split large PDF document into smaller PDF files ? If so is the case, then please follow the instructions specified over Split PDF File to Individual Pages

In case I have not properly understood your requirements, please share some further details.

Hi Owen,

owen-king:

I need to aspose.pdf for.Net DLL file split smaller now, retaining only the conversion function, whether through the implementation of payment?‍

In addition to above reply, as per my understanding you want to get customize version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET with conversion features only. I am afraid we do not provide a trim down version of Aspose API but complete version. However you may contact our sales team of your respective region for any further query.

Moreover, you may consider Aspose.Pdf for Clouds and can use your selected features.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,