Probleem when installing aspose.total

when I try to add the package , this message appears to me

Could not install package ‘Aspose.CAD 23.5.0’. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets ‘.NETFramework,Version=v4.6’, but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.

please help

@Nazahait,

I tested your scenario/case in a simple .NET framework (4.6) project and found the issue you have mentioned (“Could not install package ‘Aspose.CAD 23.5.0’. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets ‘.NETFramework,Version=v4.6’, but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework”). Then, I created a new project whose target framework is: 4.6.2 and again installed Aspose.Total for .NET (PM> Install-Package Aspose.Total -Version 23.5.0). This time it works fine and I am able to install the Aspose.Total package. Please try using/setting target .NET framework >=4.6.2 for your project and give it a try again. Let us know if you still find the issue.

By the way, you may install/get your desired Aspose for .NET APIs individually (one by one) @ nuget repos. for your needs.