Problem calling Aspose.Excel on windows form

Yesterday, i just installed the latest version of aspose.Excel and i wanted to try it on windows form, so i created small cs file like you can see below:

using System;
using Aspose.Excel;

public class udon
{

public static void Main()
{
Excel m = new Excel();
}

}

when i compile this : csc small.cs, it produced error message:

Microsoft (R) Visual C# .NET Compiler version 7.10.3052.4
for Microsoft (R) .NET Framework version 1.1.4322
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2001-2002. All rights reserved.

can.cs(2,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Aspose' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

What 's going on here, i completely had installed the latest version of aspose.excel on my computer yesterday.

But if i call Aspose.Excel from asp file , it works fine.

Cheers,

Mr.Okinawa

Dear Mr. Okinawa,

To compile you program with command line, please add reference to Aspose.Excel.dll.

You can try:

csc /reference:C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Excel\Bin\Aspose.Excel.dll small.cs

@Okinawaman,
Aspose.Excel is discarded now and no more available now. A new product Aspose.Cells has replaced it and contains all the features of its predecessor as well as supports the latest advanced features in different versions of MS Excel. You can now use Aspose.Cells in a variety of platforms. It has provided a visual component that can be used to view/process Excel files in a form-based application called GridDesktop. You may download the sample solution that demonstrates the exciting features of this grid control from GitHub. You can also use GridWeb Control to open Excel files in web applications.

The following document contains a detailed description of this grid control:

Grid Desktop

A free trial version of this product can be downloaded here:
Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

You can test all the features of this product by downloading a runnable solution here.