Problem converting document with custom font

Dear Support,

In our organisation we are using the Flanders Art Sans font as a standard for all official documents.

However, with these fonts we are running into problems with Aspose PDF when converting these documents from docx to pdf.

In attachment you can find the fonts (zip) and example document before conversion (docx) and after conversion (pdf).

My suspicion is that the Flanders Art Sans Medium font is used instead of the Flanders Art Sans Regular font even though the Regular font is specified as markup in the document (only the header itself is in Medium).

We are using the latest version of Aspose PDF.

Can you please investigate why the convertor is using the wrong font/style?

Kind regards,

Carl Janssens

Hi Carl,

Thanks for your inquiry. It seems you are using Aspose.Words for DOC(X) to PDF conversion as the feature is not supported in Aspose.Pdf but Aspose.Words. I am moving your query to Aspose.Pdf forum, my colleagues from Aspose.Words will answer you appropriately.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Carl Janssens,

Thanks for using our API’s.

As per my understanding, you are facing an issue while converting DOCX files to PDF format. So I am moving this thread to respective forum and my fellow workers from Aspose.Words will further look into this matter and will reply accordingly. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Hi Carl,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with Aspose.Words for .NET 15.8.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side (please compare attached output PDF files generated using Aspose.Words 15.8.0 and MS Word 2013). I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link. I hope, this helps.
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Best regards,