Problem converting DOCX to PDF - Percent Sign Location

I'm using Aspose.Words (latest version) to convert a .docx file into .pdf file, and encounter a rendering problem regarding the location of the percentage sign.

Please see the attached files for an example.

Thanks,

Nir.

Hi Nir,

Thanks for your inquiry. Perhaps, you are using an older version of Aspose.Words; as with Aspose.Words v13.6.0, I am unable to reproduce this problem on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v13.6.0 and let us know how it goes on your side. I hope, this will help. I have attached the output Pdf file with this post for your kind reference.

Thank you. That version has solved the problem.

Is there any way to get notified upon version releases?

Hi Nir,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that the new versions of Aspose.Words for .NET come out at the end of every month.

You can enable email subscription for new releases from following page by clicking the 'Enable Email Subscription' button.
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Once you have enabled the email subscription from above page, you will get the emails for new releases.

Thank you for pointing that out for me.

Hi Nir,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.