Problem converting rotated PDFs to JPEG images

Hi,

Attached some rotated PDF files that are not displayed correctly when converted to JPEG. Is This a known issue or maybe I am missing something.

Thanks,
Ezer Farhi
ARX

Hi Farhi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.PDF for .NET.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-30165. You will be notified through this forum thread once the issue gets updated / resolved.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hello,

Tested some more and there are some more issues that may relate to the same problem.
In the attached, the PDF files have some landscape views.

Thanks,
Ezer

Hi Ezer,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have again tested the scenario using source files that you have shared and I am able to notice similar problems. These documents have been attached to previously reported issue and we will definitely consider them during the resolution of this problem. Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-30165) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.