Problem Extracting Text from attached PDF

Hello,

I am evaluating your product, in that process i am trying to extract text from attached PDF, not sure for some reason i am unable to do that. here is the code i am using
//open document
Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(@“C:\temp\cache\WebPage.pdf”);
//create TextAbsorber object to extract text
Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextAbsorber textAbsorber = new Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextAbsorber();
//accept the absorber for all the pages
pdfDocument.Pages.Accept(textAbsorber);
//get the extracted text
string extractedText = textAbsorber.Text;

MessageBox.Show(extractedText);
Could you let me know, whats wrong with this.

This message was posted using Page2Forum (attachment) from Extract Text From All the Pages of a PDF Document - Aspose.Pdf for .NET

Hi Prasanth,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Which version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET are you testing with? I tested your scenario with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.5 and it works fine. Please download and try the latest version and if you still face any issue, please create a sample application and post it here, we will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi Nausherwan,

I have attached the sample application, i have used the Aspose.pdf for .NET v6.5. but still some how i am unable to extract the text, pdf i am using is also present in the bin folder.

Thanks for you help.

Hi Prasanth,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I think the issue you are facing is because you are not using the licensed version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. You may get a 30 days temporary license to evaluate your required features of Aspose.Pdf. Please use the below link to acquire a temporary license (choose “Get a Temporary License” option).

http://www.aspose.com/purchase/default.aspx

Please feel free to contact us in case you need any further details.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi Nausherwan,

Thanks for the update, i have requested a temp license. one question once i receive the license, could you direct me do i need to use in the code , if so could you provide the sample code.

Thanks

Hi Prasanth, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please see the following documentation links regarding the details on how to setup the license in your code.

Using File or Stream object

Using as Embedded resource

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thank You & Best Regards,v