Problem in Arabic Character when convert Html to PDF

Hi,

I have a problem when I’m trying to convert HTML contains Arabic Letters to PDF
the characters are shown separated.

you can find the result in attach.

please note that I’m using sample code from the site.

please find my code :

Capture.PNG (1.4 KB)

string dataDir = RunExamples.GetDataDir_Data();
        String InputHtml = dataDir + "input.html";
        using (FileStream fs = File.Create(InputHtml))
        using (StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter(fs))
        {
            sw.Write(
                @"<style>
                .st
                {
                color: green;
                }
                </style>
                <div id=id1>السلام عليكم</div>
                <div id=id2 class=''st''>السلام عليكم</div><div id=id3 class=''st'' style='color: blue;'>السلام عليكم</div>
                <div id=id3 class=''st'' style='color: red;'><font face='Arial'>السلام عليكم</font></div>");
        }

// File name for resultant PDF file
        string Resultant_output =  dataDir + "simple-any-page_out.pdf";
        // Create PdfRendering Options object
        Aspose.Html.Rendering.Pdf.PdfRenderingOptions pdf_options = new Aspose.Html.Rendering.Pdf.PdfRenderingOptions();
        // The PageSetup also provides different properties i.e. FirstPage, LastPage, LeftPage, RightPage and they are used to setup (PageSize, Margin) for every page. 
        // In most cases, usage of setup any page is enough, but in some complicated cases, you may need to fine tune page settings. It can be done either by CSS styles or by using rendering options.
        // the size for drawing is in pixels
        pdf_options.PageSetup.AnyPage = new Aspose.Html.Drawing.Page(new Aspose.Html.Drawing.Size(400, 100));
        // Instantiate PdfDevice object while passing PdfRenderingOptions and resultant file path as arguments
        using (Aspose.Html.Rendering.Pdf.PdfDevice pdf_device = new Aspose.Html.Rendering.Pdf.PdfDevice(pdf_options, Resultant_output))
        // Create HtmlRenderer object
        using (Aspose.Html.Rendering.HtmlRenderer renderer = new Aspose.Html.Rendering.HtmlRenderer())
        // Create HtmlDocument instance while passing path of already created HTML file
        using (Aspose.Html.HTMLDocument html_document = new Aspose.Html.HTMLDocument(InputHtml))
        {
            // Render the output using HtmlRenderer
            renderer.Render(pdf_device, html_document);
        }
        // ExEnd:HtmlToPdf

@m.aldayem

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID HTMLNET-1862 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi there,

Any news? We’re facing the same issue.

Best regards,

Hi gertjaap,

I have no reply from support until this moment

@gertjaap @m.aldayem,

I like to inform that we are working on font processing engine and will share good news with you soon.

Hi, we have the same problem on html conversion to image (JPG) (see attachment).
When the fix will be released?
Best regards

HtmlTable.zip (595.7 KB)

Hi, any news?

@prometeia1,

I like to inform that we are working on font processing engine and this will be resolved as soon as possible.

@Adnan.Ahmad,
Do you have an expected release date?

@prometeia1,

This issue will be resolved after Q3 2020. I request for your patience.

@Adnan.Ahmad
Can you reply to this post: 使用Aspose.htm 将HTML转为PDF,有中文乱码的问题

Use Aspose.htm convert HTML to PDF Chinese garbled , thanks .

@Adnan.Ahmad,
thank you for your quick reply.

Hello, any news about this issue?!

@mahmoud.nasser

Currently we are working on new rendering engine which will allow you to increase quality of fonts processing. As soon as the development of new rendering engine is done, we will work over fixing the earlier logged ticket. We highly appreciate your patience in this matter. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

any update please
it is urgent

@albaraaAhmed

We are currently in the process of implementing new font processor in the API. The process is quite complex and time taking. However, we intend to provide it during this year. Regretfully, we cannot share some promising ETA at the moment but, we will surely update in this forum thread as soon as the logged issue is resolved. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as HTMLNET-1862) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by avpavlysh