we have some problem in the generation of JPEG thumbnail when using a chart in PPTX. The same problem is also present in PDF export.
This is the main parte of the code we use to generate JPG
Presentation presentation = new Presentation(dataDir + “ConvertToPDF.pptx”);
presentation.Save(dataDir + “output_out.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);
foreach (ISlide sld in presentation.Slides)
Bitmap bmp = sld.GetThumbnail(2, 2);
bmp.Save(dataDir + “output_out” + sld.SlideNumber + “.jpg”, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg);
I’ve attached the PPTX file and the output of generation (both PDF and JPGs)
The problem are:
- (pages 1 & 3): labels lost the format (€ symbol, thousands separator, decimal digits)
- (page 1): labels are overlapping and in a wrong place (in the PPTX the label auto-arrange their position)
- (page 2): axis X labels are inside the chart
- (page 2): the chart has lost the 3D effect
- (page 3): the legend area is overlapping the chart. The legend is different from the PPTX, it’s in a wrong place and the text is not multi-line.
Thanks in advance,