Problem in generating Column Stacked of Chart

Hi everyone, I have an issue with generating data for ColumnStacked Chart where the values seem to be overlapping. I attached pictures of the issue and my code. I hope someone can help me to solve it.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario with following code snippet using Aspose.Words for .NET 17.4.0, but we are unable to notice the reported issue. We will appreciate it if you please share a sample console application and your output document here as well. We will further investigate the issue and will guide you accordingly.

Document doc = new Document();
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
builder.PageSetup.PageHeight = 500;
// Add chart with default data. You can specify different chart types and sizes.
Shape shape = builder.InsertChart(ChartType.ColumnStacked, 432, 300);
shape.AllowOverlap = false;
// Chart property of Shape contains all chart related options.
Chart chart = shape.Chart;
chart.Legend.Position = LegendPosition.Top;
// Get chart series collection.
ChartSeriesCollection seriesColl = chart.Series;
// Delete default generated series.
seriesColl.Clear();
// Create category names array, in this example we have two categories.
string[] categories = new string[] { "AW Category 1", "AW Category 2" ,"AW Catergory 3"};
// Adding new series. Please note, data arrays must not be empty and arrays must be the same size.
seriesColl.Add("AW Series 1", categories, new double[] { 4.3,2.5,3.5 });
seriesColl.Add("AW Series 2", categories, new double[] { 2,4.4,2 });
seriesColl.Add("AW Series 3", categories, new double[] { 2,2,3 });
doc.Save("ColumnStacked_174.docx");

Best Regards,

Hi there,

yes, they don’t have any problem when you export them to docx, but they will have issue when I export them to png/jpg.

doc.Save("Test.png", SaveFormat.Png);

Cheers,

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. We have noticed the reported issue with Image output, so we have logged a ticket WORDSNET-15328 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thank you for your supporting.

Can you help me check some below questions?
- How can I modify label without effect values of charts ?
- How can I modify font of chart title, categories name ?
- How can I modify width of columns in chart ?
- How can I config formating number by Culture?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

*minh.nguyen1101:

• How can I modify label without effect values of charts ?*

Please note currently Aspose.Words does not support to modify label in charts. We have a new feature request WORDSNET-15332 for your requirement in our issue tracking system for implementation.

*minh.nguyen1101:

• How can I modify font of chart title, categories name ?*

Aspose.Words also does not support modification of fonts of chart title and categories name in chart. We have logged another feature request WORDSNET-15333 in our issue tracking system.

*minh.nguyen1101:

• How can I modify width of columns in chart ?
  • How can I config formating number by Culture?*

We will appreciate it if you please share some more details about your above two requirements. Please share some sample input and expected Word documents to describe these requirements. You can create these documents using MS word. We will look into these and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Hi there,

I attached 2 images below that you can see them:
- For the modifying width of columns in chart, you can see picture “Width_columns_in_chart.png”
- For the choosing format number in each columns and Axis, you can see picture “Config_currency.png”

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing additional information.

*minh.nguyen1101:

• For the modifying width of columns in chart, you can see picture “Width_columns_in_chart.png”*

We have logged a new feature request WORDSNET-15340 in our issue tracking system to modify column width of chart.

*minh.nguyen1101:

• For the choosing format number in each columns and Axis, you can see picture “Config_currency.png”*

We have also logged another feature request WORDSNET-15342 in our issue tracking system to modify number formatting of chart. We will keep you updated about the resolution progress of these issues in this forum thread.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15328) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

@minh.nguyen1101,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15342) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.10 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.10 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15333) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.3 update also available on NuGet.