Problem in saving HTML to HTML

hi,
Loaded an HTML file using aspose.words and created a copy by Document.save.
In the input file there was a table. In the new HTML file, the table is exported, but not same as input. Could you please help?

TIA,
Sheeba

Hi Sheeba,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input and the generated output HTML files here for testing? I will check these on my side and provide you more information.

Moreover, to get understanding of how Aspose.Words saves document, i.e.loaded in memory, in HTML format, please visit the following link:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/save-in-html-xhtml-mhtml-formats/

Best regards,

hi Awais,
Please find the sample files attached. sample.html is input file and sample.html.html is the document saved by Aspose.Words.
Regards,
Sheeba

Hi Sheeba,
Thank you for additional information. As my colleague correctly pointed it is not guaranteed that the output HTML will look exactly the same as the input. This is because Aspose.Words was originally designed to work with MS Word document, and HTML documents are quite different. That is why some HTML features are not support upon importing HTML and some features are not supported upon exporting HTML. That is why currently we cannot guaranty 100% accuracy upon HTML to HTML roundtrip.
Best regards,