Problem in Word to PDF( Issue with Line width)

Hi AndreyN,
Thanks for your service & suggestion.
We are facing one problem while converting document from word to pdf format.
I am using Aspose word version 7.0.0.0 & direct method for converting word document into pdf format.
Please, go through the attached image indicating the problem area with “RED” circle.
Please,refere attached word & pdf documents for further investigation.
In attached word document " The Lines dividing the sub-sections are appears with different width.But if you go through the pdf version of the report you find that line width for all sub-group are of same width.
Is there any workaround to solve this issue?
When will we expect a complete reslution of PDF related issues?
Most of issues that we were posted earlier are related to word to PDf conversion ,We are expecting complete fix for PDF related issues since it hampers our project schedule & quality.
Will you please suggest us some date, nearby which we can expect a complete fix for PDF related issues?
Thanks & Regards ,
Dwarika

Hi

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. Currently, I cannot suggest you any way to work this problem around at the moment. You will be notified once your issues are fixed. Unfortunately, it is difficult to provide you any reliable estimate regarding them now.
Best regards,

Thanks Alexey for your reply.
We have upgraded Aspose Words version from 9.0 to 9.5 and verified this issue with latest version.
Still the same problem persists. Attached is the test output with Words 9.5.
Regards,
Dwarika

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved and currently I cannot provide you any additional information regarding this. We will let you know once the issue is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3126) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.