Problem licencing Aspose.Slides to a newer SQL Server Version

Hello,
my customer is using Aspose.slides for Reporting Services since 2015 (Small Business License). Until now, we have used it with Reporting Services 2012.

We are now migrating to Reporting Services 2016 and we installed the last Version of Aspose.Slides availble from the Aspose Downloads section. After installating, I copied the .lic file in the “…\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin” folder.
Unfortunately, when exporting a rdl to Powerpoint, I still get the evaluation-watermarks in the PowerPoint file.

I am missing something?

Greetings
Thomas

@tpayelleville,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that you may first need to verify if the license expiry date of your license file is after the release date of you product version you are using. If the license expiry date is after the release date of product version then it’s a valid license and you need to verify the license location in slide note of your exported watermarked presentation. Please also ensure if you have access to location where license file is placed.

Thanks, I’ve just checked and the license expired. I’ll check with my customer to get a valid license.

@tpayelleville,

It is good to know you have been able to identify the cause of the issue. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.