Problem Loading PDF using Acrobat reader

Hi Team,

We are facing issue in reading the PDF file generated using aspose.cells.

1. the pdf created with aspose.cell is displayed correctly on desktop devices (Chrome, IE, Edge, Acrobat pdf viewer).

2. the pdf created with aspose.cell is not displayed correctly on mobile devices.|

3. on Android devices, the acrobat pdf viewer cannot display the content until it is enlarged. |

4. on IOS devices, both Safari and Acrobat app cannot display the pdf properly.|

5. however, there is an old mobile app called “PDF Reader” which can display the pdf on mobile without any problem.|

The current version of aspose.cell is 7.5.1 which was introduced 10 years ago on 6/3/2013.

Please let us know which version resolves this issue. I tried upto v7.5.3 …if upgrade to higher version I’m receiving below error:

Managed Debugging Assistant ‘FatalExecutionEngineError’
Message=Managed Debugging Assistant ‘FatalExecutionEngineError’ :
‘The runtime has encountered a fatal error. The address of the error was at 0x1ff779d9,
on thread 0x852c. The error code is 0xc0000005. This error may be a bug in the CLR or in the
unsafe or non-verifiable portions of user code. Common sources of this bug include user marshaling
errors for COM-interop or PInvoke, which may corrupt the stack.’

Please acknowledge ASAP. Thank you.

@saranyalk,

Since you are using an older version of the APIs, so we are not sure if there was some issue with the older version. We recommend you to kindly upgrade to and try our latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.9 (Download | NuGet).

If you still find the issue with latest version/fix, kindly give us sample input Excel file(s) and output PDF file(s) (by Aspose.Cells APIs), we will check it soon.

PS. please zip the files prior attaching.

Hi Amjad Sahi,

If I use .Net v22.9 , getting below error
Aspose.cells.workbook shows build error
Issue.png (27.5 KB)

‘Workbook’ does not contain a definition for ‘Styles’ and no accessible extension method ‘Styles’
accepting a first argument of type ‘Workbook’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Does latest version not support Style property in WorkBook?

Hi Amjad Sahi,

If I use .Net v22.9 , getting below 2 errors

511EC979D79541A6BB0C4D112637646C.png (20.1 KB)

481AE8CF4EF2403F9928201C4CF136ED.png (83 Bytes)

@saranyalk,

Thanks for the screenshots.

Using the newer versions, you might need to change your existing code segments accordingly. See the sample line of code on how to create/add styles with newer APIs:

Style style = workbook.CreateStyle(); 

Moreover, we recommend you to kindly see and browse Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation (which is up-to-date) with examples code for your complete reference.

Also, you may check Github repos. examples/demos for your further reference.

Hi Amjad,

Thank you for the response. I try as you suggested and get back to you if any issue occurs.

@saranyalk,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out using the suggested line of code.

Hi,

I’m getting this error.

The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 05 Oct 2014, but this version of the product was released on 08 Sep 2022. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.

Do i need to renew the subscription? Can i have the link for the purchase?

@saranyalk,

Yes, you need to renew your subscription to use newer versions of the APIs. You may contact our sales team in Aspose.Purchase section or directly purchase it