Problem reading a datamatrix barcode

Hi,

The attached datamatrix barcode contains group separators (GS and US, respectively ASCII 29 and ASCII 31).

The problem is: when i want to read this barcode, the separators are also being returned as their ascii code in plain text!!! For example, Aspose will return
instead of:
20 21 22

I tried to read the barcode with a library named DataMatrix.Net. The result I get is:
20\u001d21\u001d22

which is not perfect but at least I can replace the unicode representation of the separator with a space for example.

I tried to play with a lot of Aspose.Barcode library parameters, without any success, I always get 29’s and 31’s returned.

Is there a way to disable this behavior or is this a bug?

My code snippet:

public List Extract(Stream data)
{
var values = new List();
using (var bitmap = new Bitmap(data))
using (var reader = new BarCodeReader(bitmap, DecodeType.DataMatrix))
{
while (reader.Read())
{
var value = reader.GetCodeText(Encoding.UTF8);
values.Add(value);
}
}

return values;
}

Best Regards,

Hi Thomas,

Thank your inquiry and sharing sample.

This is to update you that we have investigated the issue at our end. Initial investigation shows that the issue persists. The issue has been logged into our system with ID BARCODENET-36516. Our product team will further look into it and provide feedback. We will update you with the feedback in this forum thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-36516) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.