Problem rendering to PDF

Hi,

attached document is rendered to pdf not very well.
Can you have a lok.
I’m using latest Aspose.Total (Aspose Words is from 07.05.2013).

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8274 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

I have on more example …

Hi Christian,

Thanks for sharing the document. I have attached this document with the same issue WORDSNET-8274. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Hi,

do you have any news about bugfix status?
Our customer is waiting for it and gets nervous.

Greetings
CS

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid this issue WORDSNET-8274 has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

this is not a good info.
I think there is a general bug in saving word docs to pdf, because I have more examples like line breaks (no breaks in word, but breaks in pdf) …

Shall I give you more input to get higher priority.

Greetings
Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your patience. I have requested the development team to share the ETA. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

our customers are getting sad.

One of our customers has give us a deadline until 28.06.2013 to fix the bug.

I think it's time at your Company to do something else like to put us off.

Waiting for your answer.

Christian

Hi Christian,

Please accept my apologies for inconvenience.

I am in communication with our development team about the ETA of this issue. I will update you via this forum thread once I get response from our development team. Once again, please accept my apologies for your inconvenience.

OK, I'm waiting for your response.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your patience.

I would like to share with you that issues are addressed and resolved based on first come first serve basis. It is to update you that I have received response from our development team and they are busy in resolving other important issues and new features. I regret to share with you that I can not share any ETA at the moment. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

That's an horrible answer.

What do we have as options to get fixed this bug.

Another Service Agreement ...

Hi,

to categorize our request:

This is a major (not a minor) bug of Aspose.Words.
I think that the priority of bugs is higher than enhance features.

This is the first time I’m really dissatisfied with your support / development crew.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your patience. We do understand your situation, however I am afraid, at the moment we can’t provide you the ETA for this issue. I have spoken to the responsible developer about your issue and I am afraid he is unable to commit any ETA at the moment. The underlying problem here is very complex and involves a variety of sub issues to solve as well.

Normally when an issue is reported by a customer it is added to the pool of current issues being worked on by our developers is analysed in a timely manner. However due to the nature of some bugs and the number of features we are working on, this doesn’t always mean we can fix every bug within a short time after it’s reported.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hi,

short time is now over one month, we have customers penetrating us about this issue and they want to get an estimated date for fixing.

What shall I say to them, maybe in a month, maybei in 2014 or maybe never.

Your info is abolutely insufficient.
We are using Aspose componeten for more than 3 years and now it is the first time I’m really sad about your team.

Is there anybody I can do some escalation?

Hi Christian,

Please accept my apologies for your inconvenience.

I regret to share with you that I cannot promise any ETA at the moment. Rest assured, we will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.