Problem saving .doc/.docx file into .pdf file

Hi

I have some troubles in converting a .doc/.docx file in a .pdf file.

I use Aspose.Words 14.8.0.0 licensed but i tried also with the last version 17.1.0.0 trial.

I use this code:

Document document = new Document(“TestConversion.doc”);

Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions pdfSaveOptions = new Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions();

pdfSaveOptions.UseHighQualityRendering = true;

document.Save(“TestConversion.pdf”, pdfSaveOptions);

I tried also to do a simpler conversion:

Document document = new Document(“TestConversion.doc”);
document.Save(“TestConversion.pdf”);

I tried to convert before in Word the document in .docx extension but i have the same problems.
The pdf result has some text and some images in wrong position.

Have you any ideas?

I attach both the doc. file and the .pdf file.
Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-14805 and WORDSNET-14806. You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

There is an expected date for the resolution of this problem?
It’s a bug that we have in production environment.
Thanks
Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We regret to share with you that your issues have been postponed. I am afraid, there is no estimate available at the moment. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I need information about fixing this bug.
I have a problem in a production environment.
The version I use is the 17.2.0 acquired on 02.21.2017
Thanks

I need information about fixing this bug.
I have a problem in a production environment.
The version I use is the 17.2.0 acquired on 02.21.2017
Thanks
Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your issues had been postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-9365 (Improve line.Y calculation for lines put below floaters because of wrapping). This feature is related to your issues.

After the fix of WORDSNET-9365, our product team will look into your issues. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as this feature is available.

We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.

Can you tell me what I would change in my file to not to run into bug?

thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. The issue occurs because Aspose.Words and MS Word wrap text around a through-wrapped shape differently.

You may rework the document to avoid wrapping text around tight-wrapped images. In this case, placing images into inline tables workaround the issue. Hope this helps you.