Problem saving word doc to PDF with 77 form fields

We have a customer getting the message noted below when trying to convert a Word file to PDF. We use AsposePDF as the SaveFormat, but I have tried PDF as well without success. Using version 8 of Aspose.Words. The file in question contains very sensitive data, so I can’t upload.
As far as I can tell, there are 77 formfields. I was able to step through each of them without issue in debug when accessing the document object. Error is thrown when Save is called from the Document object.

"Unknwon form field type."
at 㰱.㰰.VisitFormField(FormField formField)
at Aspose.Words.Fields.FormField.Accept(DocumentVisitor visitor)
at Aspose.Words.CompositeNode.Ռ(DocumentVisitor Ս)
at Aspose.Words.Markup.SmartTag.Accept(DocumentVisitor visitor)
at Aspose.Words.Markup.SmartTag.Accept(DocumentVisitor visitor)
at Aspose.Words.Paragraph.Accept(DocumentVisitor visitor)
at Aspose.Words.Body.Accept(DocumentVisitor visitor)
at 㰱.㰰.Ⓝ(Section ⇁)
at 㰱.㰰.Ⓕ(⓯ Ⓖ)
at Aspose.Words.Document.ԅ(Stream Ӿ, String Ӽ, SaveFormat Ԇ)
at Aspose.Words.Document.Save(Stream stream, SaveFormat saveFormat)
at EDocConvert.DocConvertor.GetAsposeXML(Int32 FormatType) in C: \Data\ Sandbox\ Edocs\ EDocConvert\ DocConvertor.vb: line 64

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. It is safe to attach files in the forum. If you attach your document here, only you and Aspose staff members can download it. Also you can send the file to my e-mail as described here
https://forum.aspose.com/t/aspose-words-faq/2711
It is difficult to say what the problem is without the document.
Best regards,

Wondering if there is any update here? Forwarded the doc a few days ago.

Hello

Thanks for your request. Sorry for delay with my answer. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12833) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.