Problem saving Workbook with Calculated Members inside a PivotTable- and very slow performance in Format method of PivotTable Class

Hi again,

I’m a user of Aspose.Cells version 7.3.0.3

I getting wrong results in a new saved workbook, when this contains a PivotTable with Calculated Members. Some part of my formulas inside the pivottable are missing or modified with another formula/value.

In addition, I’m trying to format each cell inside the pivottable with a custom style but, when the pivottable has 3 o more RowFields, the performance of the PivotTable.Format method is very very slow…

I decided to include a sample book and a sample project that represent the text above.

Hi,

Thanks for your project.

After an initial test and running your project, I can notice the issue as per your screen shots regarding insert calculated fields in the pivot table.

The Calculated Fields' formulas are changed as you pointed out by the screen shots of the output file. I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40952. We will look into it to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your sample project and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

I was able to notice the time elapsed and incorrect formulas by running your sample project using the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.0.4

We will look into this issue and fix the problems.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.0.5.

The calculatedfield issue is fixed in this latest fix and we will fix the performance issue later.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40952) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.1.2.

Now, you can use this sample code to format whole of the pivot table:

C#
pivotTable.FormatAll(style);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40952) have been fixed in this update.