Problem size table in a pdf file

Hello,

I want to convert a "DOC" file into "PDF" file.
- The "DOC" file is created from the xsl and xml files.
- The "DOC" file contains tables.
When I generates the pdf file, the tables do not have a correct size. They are not formatted properly.
This problem is visible in tables containing a merger of rows or columns.

Note : This test case is performed without opening the "DOC" file with "WORD" application.
When I first open the doc with Microsoft Word 2007 and save it, then the PDF convertion is OK.

Code source :
Document doc = new Document("Aspose.doc");
doc.save("Aspose.pdf", SaveFormat.PDF);

You can see the result (Aspose.pdf) of the generated file in the attached zip file.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Patrice ANTOINE
Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-6929. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6929) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hello,

Thank you for your quick support, the new version (11.8.0) of Aspose.Words fixes the “WORDSNET-6929” bug (Tables with merged cells are rendered incorrectly in PDF).

Thanks for your responsiveness,

Best Regards,
Patrice ANTOINE

Hi Patrice,

Thanks for your feedback. It is perfect that the new version of Aspose.Words resolved your problem. Please let us know any time you have any further queries. We’re always glad to help you.

Best Regards,