Problem to open OneNote document - "An item with the same key has already been added."

Hi,

when I try to open attached OneNote document I am getting error "An item with the same key has already been added."

Coding is very simple:

Dim document As Aspose.Note.Document
document = New Aspose.Note.Document(path)

Can you please investigate?
It will be great to get fix ASAP (latest with 2.5 version).

Thanks,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

This issue is reproduced here and logged under Id: NOTENET-2077 for further investigation by the product team. You will be automatically notified once any update is received in this regard.
Hi,

any chance that this is fixed in next Note release?

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for writing to us again.

This ticket is still in queue for consideration by the product team. Once the issue is analyzed and feedback is ready to share, I will write back here immediately.
Hi,

any news here? How realistic is to get fix with next Note version?

Thanks in advance,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

There is no ETA available for release of Aspose.Note for .NET 2.5.0. We’ll update you here as soon as some information is available to us in this regard.
Hi,

thanks for reply.
Why is marked that this bug is fixed when it is still under investigation?
Would it be possible to get it before 2.5.0 is released in some version like 2.4.1?

My customer is constantly asking as they have multiple documents with this problem so this is becoming hot.

Thx,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

The next version of the API will be published in the third week of August around 20th Aug, 2016. Please let us know if you could wait until then as the issue has been fixed, but QA testing of the product is pending yet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-2077) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
Just to confirm that problem is resolved :)

Thanks

Hi Oliver,

You are welcome and please feel free to write to us if you have any further concerns related to the API.