Problem to open OneNote document (The MD5 hash is not correct for referenced struct.)

Hi,

when I try to open attached document with Aspose.Note I am getting error message: "The MD5 hash is not correct for referenced struct."

Same document can be opened in OneNote.

Code is simple:

Document doc = new Document("test.one");

Can you please check?

Thanks,
Oliver

Btw. Document is created with OneNote 2010.

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

This issue is already logged under Id: NOTENET-1934 in our issue tracking system for analysis by the product team. I have linked this ticket with this thread, thus you will be automatically notified once any update is received in this regard.
Hi,

any chance that this is fixed in next Note release considering that this is already known issue from before?

Hi Oliver,

We have been working with your issue and have already fixed initial MD5 error. However we have faced a new problem with your sample file and unfortunately it cannot be opened in the upcoming .Net 2.4 release. We will work hard this month to make it ready till the next 2.5 release. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
Dmitry Panchenko
Aspose.Note team
Hi Dmitry,

any news about fix and Note 2.5?

Hi Oliver,

There is no ETA available for release of Aspose.Note for .NET 2.5.0. We’ll update you here as soon as some information is available to us in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-1934) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Just to confirm that problem is resolved :slight_smile:

Hi Oliver,

You are welcome and please feel free to write to us if you have any further concerns related to the API