Problem using aspose.HTM.Accesibility

Hi
I am currently trying to evaluate the component, as my application generates HTML, which I would like to be able to check for WCAG compliance. However I have not been able to get some negative validationresults.
This is my testcode.

– code –

using Aspose.Html.Accessibility;
using ValidationResult = Aspose.Html.Accessibility.Results.ValidationResult;

// Initialize webAccessibility container
var webAccessibility = new WebAccessibility();

// Create an accessibility validator with a static instance for all rules from repository that match the builder settings
var validator = webAccessibility.CreateValidator(ValidationBuilder.All);

// Initialize an object of HTMLDocument class
using (var document = new Aspose.Html.HTMLDocument(“c:\data2\123.html”))
{
// Check the document
ValidationResult validationResult = validator.Validate(document);

// Checking for success
//if (!validationResult.Success)
{
    // Get a list of Details
    foreach (var detail in validationResult.Details)
    {
        Console.WriteLine("{0}:{1} = {2}", detail.Rule.Code, detail.Rule.Description, detail.Success);
    }
}

}

– code end –
The HTML is very simple, but is known to be non compliant, so am I missing something?
123.zip (316 Bytes)
If you could provide some sample code, which demonstrate how it works, that would be very nice.

@ljensen12

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): HTMLNET-5052

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@ljensen12

We would like to share with you that the problem found by you has been fixed, the code you provided will work correctly in version 23.11.0.