Problem using python

Hello

I am trying to validate an xbrl instance using aspose python version but i get this error:
RuntimeError: Proxy error(TypeLoadException): Could not load type ‘System.Net.Configuration.SettingsSection’ from assembly ‘System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089’.

@Massimiliano81,

Could you please zip and attach your XBRL file and paste your sample code snippet that you are using? We will check your issue soon.

xbrl.zip (337.2 KB)

Hello, I am having the same issue. Here is my file and the schema I want to add in a zip file.

@Massimiliano81,

I was able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned. I found the following exception on the line which is adding schemaRefs:

RuntimeError: Proxy error(TypeLoadException): Could not load type 'System.Net.Configuration.SettingsSection' from assembly 'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'"

We need to evaluate your issue in details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): FINANCENET-303

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.