Problem using save as html format and tables

Hi,

I am currently using the latest evaluation version of Aspose.Word with a view to purchasing in an attempt to try and solve a problem displaying word docs as html.

Saving as html format works well for my needs except the output seems to misplace closing and tags which is ruining the table alignment.

Is this a known issue, only I will not be able to use the component with the problem as it stands.

Sample document attached - these docs are autogenerated by a proprietory system and it is not possible to alter the document format.

I am simply saving the document html as a temp file and then opening the file and reading the html back in for display in the browser window.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mart

Hi Mart,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

The issue seems to be caused by using bullets inside the table cells… Okay, I’m logging it, please check back later.

Hi,

We have released Aspose.Word 3.2.

• Some fixes to HTML export regarding lists in tables and unbalanced eng tags.

https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/release-notes/

Hi Dmitry

Many thanks for your rapid response with this - great customer service! I’ll check out the new version asap.

Cheers

Mart

Just a quick question on this issue.

Did this fix ensure that if I have a centred table in word that it is centred in html?

Because the version that I am on if i centre a table in word and then convert to HTML it is left aligned.

Thanks

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Best regards,