Problem when adding connections with a special shape

Hi,

I have a problem when adding connections with a special connector shape.
I use these types of connector when connecting two shapes with two lines.
I would like to upgrade to the latest version 19.1.0, but I see the following problem there.
In the older version I have - 6.8.0 - it works fine.

I am adding attachments with:

• Screenshot of how it should be (was OK with 6.8.0).
  • Screenshot of how it looks with 19.1.0.
  • Example code.
  • Example stencil.
  • VDX output.

Please help solve this problem.

Thanks,
Tamir.

Files.zip (236.1 KB)

@tamirl1

Thanks for contacting support.

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment and for the sake of correction, we have logged it as DIAGRAMJAVA-50648 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate the issue in details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

@tamirl1

Could you please provide sample Diagram file which you expect to generate using Aspose.Diagram. You may please share the Diagram file which screenshot you have shared earlier as correct/expected output.

See attached example.
Let me know if you need any more information.
(Used Aspose.Diagram version 6.8.0)

Example_two_lines_good.zip (102.1 KB)

@tamirl1

Thanks for sharing sample Diagram.

We had tried to generated Diagram using the code that you shared earlier and obtained attached result.

50648-6.8.0.zip (96.3 KB)

Would you please confirm if you are using same code snippet to generated Diagrams at your end. We will further check the diagram you recently shared and share our feedback after investigating it accordingly.

Hi - there was a small mistake in my code, I am adding a new java file with a fix.
Please check this with versions 6.8.0 and 19.1.0 and you will see the difference.

UpDownConnectorsProblemNew.zip (1.2 KB)

@tamirl1

Thanks for sharing code snippet.

We will investigate the issue using recently shared code snippet as well and let you know about additional updates as soon as we have some. Please spare us little time.

Hi,

Any news about a fix for this issue ?

Thanks,
Tamir.

@tamirl1

We regret to share that earlier logged issue is not yet resolved due to other pending issues in the queue. Please note that in free support model, the issues are resolved on first come first serve basis. However, we have logged your concerns and will definitely consider them during issue investigation. We will let you know as soon as some definite updates are available regarding issue resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Asad.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50648) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 19.4.

Thank you very much - I verified and it works fine now.
But now I have another issue, I am also adding text on these connectors, but the text is aligned to the right side. Is there any way to align the text to the center ?
I am sending a new zip file with an example, can you please explain how to make the text appear in the center of the connector ?

Thanks !
Tamir.TextLocationIssue.zip (233.1 KB)

@tamirl1

Thanks for your kind feedback.

We have logged a separate ticket as DIAGRAMJAVA-50658 in our issue tracking system to address your concerns. We will let you know as soon as additional updates are available in this regard. Please spare us little time.

Thank you Asasd.
Currently there is no option in the code to define the location of the text ?

@tamirl1

We are gathering information against your inquiry and will surely our feedback with you soon. Please spare us little time.