Problem when printing ODT-Files

Hi,

I’ve attached two odt-documents (LibreOffice). When I print these documents via Aspose.Words the output is not the same as printing in LibreOffice.

Text_with_PictureInFrame.odt: There is a frame around the image when printing with Aspose, but not with LibreOffice.

Text_with_wrong_tablePrint.odt: The text within the tablecells is printed al little bit far to the left.

Is there a option in Aspose.Words to avoid this behavior?

Thanks in advance

Manfred

Hi Manfred,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.1.0, I managed to reproduce both of these issues on my side. I have logged these issues in our bug tracking system. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issues and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5967) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5968) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.