Problem when saving anchored text

The attached word file has anchored text that is not saved properly in Aspose.word. Can you help me with this?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I cannot see any problems with this document. Could you please tell me on which page I can see the problem? In additional, please provide me your code you are using for testing and simplify your document. I will investigate the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

On page 12, the block called “Government Commments” overflows into page 13… Open the document in word and you should see this. If I open this document in Aspose Word, and save it, the overflow into the block on page 13 is destroyed.:
This is the code:(use the file name as the parameter)

WrdDocA = New Aspose.Words.Document(Path_String & Final_File_Name & ".doc")
WrdDocA.Unprotect()
Builder = New Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder(WrdDocA)
WrdDocA.Save(Path_String + Final_File_Name + ".doc")
WrdDocA = Nothing

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Now I see the problem. This occurs because Aspose.Words does not support linked textboxes. This is the issue #949 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Do you have an estimated time when this will be fixed? Also, I had hoped that the software would be backwards compatible with word documents, allowing you to at least ignore the word features it doesn’t support and not destroy them.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-616) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(50)