Problem when saving Aspose generated document to PDF

Hi,

We have a situation kind of similar to the problem we posted before here: Open doc Argument out of range exception - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Only now we have a layout issue instead of an exception.

The Situation is the same:

We have a document that we generated using Aspose.

When we immediately save this document to pdf using Aspose without opening it in word first, a table in the document expands to the borders of the document, in other words, the layout changes.

Yet when we open this document in Word and we save it as pdf, the layout is fine.

When we open the document with Word and add a space or a small change so we can save it, then we can save it to pdf using Aspose and the layout will be fine.

But when mailmerging/generating the document with Aspose and immediately saving it to pdf using Aspose the layout will be changed.

So my guess is that during the saving process Word fixes something that is currently not in Aspose.

Thanks in advance for looking into this,

Kind regards,

Kris

Hi Kris,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-10721. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10721) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.2 update also available on NuGet.