We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problem when setting properties of BuiltInDocumentProperties

Hi,
I have an orignal file (xlsx file) that I want to generate in XLSX and PDF with some of its DocumentProps modified.
The problem is that for :
==> the XLSX output, it works fine
==> the PDF output, there are problems with the dates

This was done with Aspose.Cells version : 20.6

All the elements are in the zip file, and all the explanations are in the word file explanations.docx
Thanks.

elements.zip (101.1 KB)

@julien.mevel.isilog,

I do not think this is an issue with Aspose.Cells APIs. I simply used the output XLSX generated by Aspose.Cells APIs and opened into MS Excel manually. I now saved it as “PDF” in MS Excel. I also found those attribute “Created” and “Modified” show the same value when opening the output PDF into Adobe Acrobat. So, this is not an issue rather Aspose.Cells works the same way as per MS Excel.

If you find Ms Excel performs differently for those attributes, let us know with details and screenshots, we will check it soon.