Problem when updating text layers

Hi,
when I use simple code to update a text layer content:

using (PsdImage image = (PsdImage)PsdImage.Load(file))
                {
                    //PsdImage psdImage = image;
                    foreach (var layer in image.Layers)
                    {
                        if (layer is TextLayer)
                        {
                            TextLayer textLayer = (TextLayer)layer;
                            if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(textLayer.Text))
                            {
                                textLayer.UpdateText("any string");
                            }
                        }
                    }

image.Save(file + "1.psd", new PsdOptions { CompressionMethod = CompressionMethod.RLE });
                }

I’m getting following error:
Aspose.Imaging.CoreExceptions.ImageFormats.PsdImageException occurred
HResult=0x80131500
Message=Can not locate global resource occurance of text
Source=Aspose.Imaging
StackTrace:
at .(String , Int32& )
at .UpdateText(String , Point , Single , Color )
at Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Psd.Layers.TextLayer.UpdateText(String text)

Problematic files are attached
update_issues.zip (2.0 MB)

@rlaskowski.sdl,

I have worked with the source file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID IMAGINGNET-2850 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed. We will share good news with you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-2850) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

the link is not valid for “this update”

@feuji,

I have observed your comments and suggest you to please try using latest Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.9 on your end.

Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.9 have been used in my solution. But it doesn’t work well.

It works well only at first time, then it will throw exception on " Can not locate global resource occurance of text" when updating psd layer text.

My vs solution involved aspose.psd for .net 18.10 and aspose.imaging for .net 18.9 and my test code example is just same to the above

@feuji,

I request you to please share the sample project reproducing the issue on your end. We will be able to investigate issue on our end on provision of requested information.