Problem while converting a PDF to image the structure breaks

Hi, I am converting PDF to Image using Aspose.Pdf licensed version. Before I go ahead, I would like to give a heads up that the aspose (.dll) I use in my project is age old. I am not sure where to check the version but in code it reads “Assembly aspose.pdf.kit version 4.7.0.0”. Unfortunately, I have to go through loads of approvals to get it updated, which I cannot afford to right now. In most cases, I am able to convert each of the pdf pages to images. But sometimes while converting a PDF to image the structure of the PDF breaks and the converted image has the text orientation broken. Unfortunately, I cannot share screenshots coz of compliance and security concerns but if this is an existing issue, if someone can guide me to a solution, it would be great

@udb005

Please refer to the following article about PDF to image conversion.
Convert PDF to Image formats BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, SVG in C#

You can also try PDF to image online converter. We suggest you please use the latest version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.6.

If you still face problem, please share your input PDF and problematic output image here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it

Hi Tahir,

Thank you for responding. Unfortunately, i cannot share the PDF right now as these are highly confidential ones. But yes, I have tried the above links before as well and I suppose there is no Document class in Aspose version 4. Could you please verify that at your end?

@udb005

You are using very old version of Aspose.PDF. Please note that we do not provide support for older released versions of Aspose.PDF

Please use the code examples shared in the article with the latest version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.6. Hope this helps you.

A post was split to a new topic: PDF to TIFF conversion generates garbled text