PDF to TIFF conversion generates garbled text

Hi Tahir,
I am also facing similar issues while converting the pdf to tiff. The letters are either missing or they come out garbled.
We are using the Aspose.pdf for .NET - Version# 9.9.0.0
Please suggest what steps can be taken to correct this.

@sherin.kareem

Please make sure that the fonts used in your PDF are installed on the system where you are converting PDF to TIFF.

If you still face problem, please share your input PDF and problematic TIFF here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Hi,
We installed the latest Adobe font package to fix this issue. The same was installed in the servers, which converts the documents. We assumed the issue was resolved with this. But we are seeing this issue again. The texts are coming out garbled once again. Please advise what can be done about this.

@sherin.kareem

You are using very old version of Aspose.PDF for .NET. Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.9 to avoid such issues.

If you still face problem, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your working environment e.g. operating system, .NET version etc.
  • Your input PDF.
  • Please attach the output PDF file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output PDF file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

Hi,

We are using the aspose.pdf version 20.5.0.0. I am attaching a zip file with a pdf of one page that when converted to tiff is coming out all garbled. I have attached a screenshot of the tiff file as well in the folder. You will be able to see how the output is coming there. Please look into this and let us know what can be done to take care of this since it is affecting business. Do let me know if you require anything else.

garbled images.zip (280.3 KB)

@sherin.kareem

We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.9 and have not found the shared issue. So, please use Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.9.

Thank you for your assistance. We are trying to get the latest version installed.
However, I would like to add that we were able to print the files without the shared issue while processing the files individually, even with the lower version.

@sherin.kareem

It is nice to hear from you that you are able to print the files without any issue. Please let us know if you have any more queries.