Problem while importing 2010 documents :

Hi ,

I am converting docx document containing list into html using Aspose.words.java (version 4.2.0). The output html looks like

HTML

<font size="2"><p style="margin:0pt 0pt 0pt 36pt; text-indent:-18pt"></font>
<font size="2">           <span style="font-family:Symbol; font-size:11pt"></font>
<font size="2">           1</span></font>
<font size="2">           <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman'; font-size:11pt"></font>
<font size="2">           List</span></font>
<font size="2"></p></font>
<font size="2">         <span style="font-family:Symbol; font-size:11pt"></font>
<font size="2">         2</span></font>
<font size="2">        <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman'; font-size:11pt"></font>
<font size="2">         List</span></font>
<font size="2">        <span style="font-family:Symbol; font-size:11pt"></font>
<font size="2">        3</span></font>
<font size="2">        <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman'; font-size:11pt"></font>
<font size="2">         List</span></font>

But in Aspose.words.java (Ver 3.1.1.1) the output looks like

<li style="margin-bottom:0pt; margin-top:0pt">
<span style="font-family:'Times New Roman'; font-size:11pt">One</span>
</li>
<span style="font-family:'Times New Roman'; font-size:11pt">Two</span>
</li>
<span style="font-family:'Times New Roman'; font-size:11pt">Three</span>
</li>
<span style="font-family:'Times New Roman'; font-size:11pt">Four</span>
</li>
</ol>

Is it possible to bring above html in latest version ? or is there any alternative solution for above issue ?

I cannot able to convert password protected doc/docx (2010) into html using Aspose latest version .

Regards,
Anbu Chezhian.S

Hi Anbu,

Thanks for your request. Yes, Aspose.Words outputs list to HTML like this. This was done to output list numbering better. As you may know, there is no native method in HTML to output multilevel lists. By the way MS Word outputs lists the similar way.
We will consider adding an option, which controls how lists are exported to HTML. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

Thanks for your reply . Can you answer for my second question ?

" I cannot able to convert password protected doc/docx (2010) into html using Aspose latest version " . I tried 2007 doc/docx protected by password but its working well .

Do help me to solve this .

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you attach the document you are getting issues with? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Here is my problematic document

Password is : password

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is supported.
Best regards,

Hi ,

Is above problem has been solved? Does aspose support MSWord 2010 password protected documents?

Regards,
Anbu Chezhian.S

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is still unresolved. You will be notified as soon as it is supported. Sorry for inconvenience.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3615) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1170) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(21)