Problem while saving a presentation in .html/ Chart Axis labels overlaps

Hi there,

I am saving a .pptx file in .html using below code;

Presentation pres = new Presentation(Path.Combine(outputReportLocation, outputReportFileName));
string htmlOutputFile = outputReportFileNameWithoutExtension + “.html”;
pres.Save(Path.Combine(outputReportLocation, htmlOutputFile), SaveFormat.Html);

In PPTX, chart is rendered properly but saving the pptx in html, chart axis lables are overlapped on chart data. I have attached pptx output and html output png files for help.

Please help.

Thanks.

Hi Kavita,

I have observed the images shared by you and request you to please share the sample presentation with us so that I may work over on my end to help you further. Please also first try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.4.0 on your end as well.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Just for the shake of your knowledge, I am using Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.4.0 on my end. As per your request, I have attached “SamplePPTX.pptx” file. Please look into this and help me out.

Many Thanks

Kavita

Hi Kavita,

Thank you for sharing the requested information. I have worked with the shared presentation and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34904 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

Thank you for your response. I am using and facing problem with .Net version of Aspose.Slide.dll but you have raised issue under Java category (issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34904) I guess. Please correct me If I am wrong.

Thanks,
Kavita

Hi Kavita,

I like to share that the issue has been reproduced in Aspose.Slides for .NET as well and an issue with ID SLIDESNET-36545 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36545) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.