Problem with a workbook with array formulas

Hello,

I am using Aspose.Cells version 18.1.0.0 for .NET Framework 4.
The code below causes an issue in a workbook with array formulas. After saving the workbook via the code below, Excel hangs when I try to open the workbook again. Note, you need to open the saved workbook twice without closing Excel entirely. I use Microsoft Office 2016 installed in Windows 10.

LoadOptions lo = new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.Auto);
lo.MemorySetting = MemorySetting.MemoryPreference;
lo.LoadFilter = new LoadFilter(LoadDataFilterOptions.All);

Workbook workbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook("d:\\loan-data-tables.xlsx", lo);

OoxmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new OoxmlSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Auto);

workbook.Save("d:\\_loan-data-tables.xlsx", saveOptions);

Test workbook: loan-data-tables.zip (11.8 KB)

Please help.
Thank you.

@GSergey

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

We were able to observe this issue as per your description as shown in the following screenshot. Excel hangs when we try to open the output workbook twice without closing the MS Excel entirely.

We have logged it in our database for product team investigation and for a fix. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other news for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45904 - Excel hangs when try to open the output workbook twice without closing the MS Excel entirely

Screenshot:

@GSergey

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45904 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

@GSergey

Please download and try the following fix and let us know your feedback.

@shakeel.faiz

Thank you for the help. The new build works properly.
Can you please provide Aspose.Cells v18.2.1 for .NET 4.0 Client Profile?

@GSergey,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the latest version/fix. I am afraid, you got to wait for a few days as we will check if we could provide you .NET Client Profile version for your needs. Alternatively and generally .NET framework client profile version is shipped with official releases of the product and our next official release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.3) is due in the second or third week of March, 2018.

Keep in touch.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45904) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45904) have been fixed in this update. Please also check the following article:* <a href="Install Aspose Cells through NuGet|Documentation

@Amjad_Sahi

Hello.

Thank you very much. The issue is fixed.

@GSergey,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is sorted out in the latest version/fix. Feel free to write us back if you have further comments or questions. we will be happy to assist you soon.