Problem with Aspose grid in molliza firefox

i created a sample application with aspose grid.The grid is displayed in internet Explorer.but not displyed in molliza fire fox.

need help to solve this issue.

Hi,

Could you give us some details, Which version of Aspose.Grid.Web you are using? Which project type (file system, http etc.) you are using in VS.NET. And tell me the GridWeb does not display completely on firefox or it just displays but rather a read-only gird and you cannot do anything with the grid matrix or its icons. And if it is displayed, do you find any feature specified problem or size issue etc. Kindly provide us complete details.

Thanks for providing us details.

i am using aspose grid 1.8.and using file system in vs.net.only the border line is displayed in fire fox.when i browse with IE it displays fully.

aspx:

<agw:GridWeb id=“GridWeb1” runat=“server” ActiveCellBgColor="#DDDDFF" ViewTableStyle-LayoutFixed=“Fixed” ViewTableStyle-BorderWidth=“0px” ViewTableStyle-BorderCollapse=“Collapse” BottomTableStyle-LayoutFixed=“Fixed” BottomTableStyle-Height=“20pt” BottomTableStyle-BorderWidth=“0px” BottomTableStyle-BorderCollapse=“Collapse” BottomTableStyle-TopBorderStyle-BorderStyle=“Solid” BottomTableStyle-TopBorderStyle-BorderWidth=“1px” BottomTableStyle-TopBorderStyle-BorderColor="#333333" BottomTableStyle-BackColor="#EEEEEE" HeaderBarStyle-VerticalAlign=“Middle” HeaderBarStyle-BorderWidth=“1px” HeaderBarStyle-Font-Size=“10pt” HeaderBarStyle-Font-Names=“Arial” HeaderBarStyle-BorderColor="#666666" HeaderBarStyle-BorderStyle=“Solid” HeaderBarStyle-HorizontalAlign=“Center” HeaderBarStyle-ForeColor=“White” HeaderBarStyle-BackColor="#333333" HeaderBarStyle-Wrap=“False” HeaderBarTableStyle-LayoutFixed=“Fixed” HeaderBarTableStyle-BorderWidth=“0px” HeaderBarTableStyle-BorderCollapse=“Collapse” ActiveTabStyle-Height=“15pt” ActiveTabStyle-BorderWidth=“1px” ActiveTabStyle-Font-Size=“10pt” ActiveTabStyle-Font-Names=“Arial” ActiveTabStyle-BorderColor=“Black” ActiveTabStyle-BorderStyle=“Solid” ActiveTabStyle-ForeColor="#333333" ActiveTabStyle-BackColor="#F0F0F0" ActiveTabStyle-Wrap=“False” SelectCellBgColor="#EEEEFF" FrameTableStyle-BorderStyle=“Solid” FrameTableStyle-LayoutFixed=“Fixed” FrameTableStyle-BorderWidth=“1px” FrameTableStyle-BorderColor="#333333" FrameTableStyle-BorderCollapse=“Collapse” FrameTableStyle-BackColor=“White” TabStyle-Height=“15pt” TabStyle-BorderWidth=“1px” TabStyle-Font-Size=“10pt” TabStyle-Font-Names=“Arial” TabStyle-BorderColor=“Black” TabStyle-BorderStyle=“Solid” TabStyle-ForeColor=“White” TabStyle-BackColor="#333333" TabStyle-Wrap=“False” ActiveHeaderBgColor="#555555" Height=“1px” ActiveHeaderColor=“White” PresetStyle=“Traditional1” ScrollBarArrowColor="#F0F0F0" ScrollBarBaseColor="#444444" Width=“627px”>

<agw:Worksheet runat=“server” DataMember="" Name=“Sheet1”>
</agw:Worksheet>

</agw:GridWeb>

cs code:
WebWorksheet sheet = GridWeb1.WebWorksheets[0];
sheet.DataSource = GetDataset("select * from products ");
sheet.DataMember = “Products”;
sheet.CreateAutoGenratedColumns();
sheet.DataBind();
GridWeb1.DataBind();

i am using aspose grid 1.8.i am using file system .only the border line is displayed in fire fox.when i browse with IE it displays fully.

aspx:

<agw:GridWeb id=“GridWeb1” runat=“server” ActiveCellBgColor="#DDDDFF" ViewTableStyle-LayoutFixed=“Fixed” ViewTableStyle-BorderWidth=“0px” ViewTableStyle-BorderCollapse=“Collapse” BottomTableStyle-LayoutFixed=“Fixed” BottomTableStyle-Height=“20pt” BottomTableStyle-BorderWidth=“0px” BottomTableStyle-BorderCollapse=“Collapse” BottomTableStyle-TopBorderStyle-BorderStyle=“Solid” BottomTableStyle-TopBorderStyle-BorderWidth=“1px” BottomTableStyle-TopBorderStyle-BorderColor="#333333" BottomTableStyle-BackColor="#EEEEEE" HeaderBarStyle-VerticalAlign=“Middle” HeaderBarStyle-BorderWidth=“1px” HeaderBarStyle-Font-Size=“10pt” HeaderBarStyle-Font-Names=“Arial” HeaderBarStyle-BorderColor="#666666" HeaderBarStyle-BorderStyle=“Solid” HeaderBarStyle-HorizontalAlign=“Center” HeaderBarStyle-ForeColor=“White” HeaderBarStyle-BackColor="#333333" HeaderBarStyle-Wrap=“False” HeaderBarTableStyle-LayoutFixed=“Fixed” HeaderBarTableStyle-BorderWidth=“0px” HeaderBarTableStyle-BorderCollapse=“Collapse” ActiveTabStyle-Height=“15pt” ActiveTabStyle-BorderWidth=“1px” ActiveTabStyle-Font-Size=“10pt” ActiveTabStyle-Font-Names=“Arial” ActiveTabStyle-BorderColor=“Black” ActiveTabStyle-BorderStyle=“Solid” ActiveTabStyle-ForeColor="#333333" ActiveTabStyle-BackColor="#F0F0F0" ActiveTabStyle-Wrap=“False” SelectCellBgColor="#EEEEFF" FrameTableStyle-BorderStyle=“Solid” FrameTableStyle-LayoutFixed=“Fixed” FrameTableStyle-BorderWidth=“1px” FrameTableStyle-BorderColor="#333333" FrameTableStyle-BorderCollapse=“Collapse” FrameTableStyle-BackColor=“White” TabStyle-Height=“15pt” TabStyle-BorderWidth=“1px” TabStyle-Font-Size=“10pt” TabStyle-Font-Names=“Arial” TabStyle-BorderColor=“Black” TabStyle-BorderStyle=“Solid” TabStyle-ForeColor=“White” TabStyle-BackColor="#333333" TabStyle-Wrap=“False” ActiveHeaderBgColor="#555555" Height=“1px” ActiveHeaderColor=“White” PresetStyle=“Traditional1” ScrollBarArrowColor="#F0F0F0" ScrollBarBaseColor="#444444" Width=“627px”>

<agw:Worksheet runat=“server” DataMember="" Name=“Sheet1”>
</agw:Worksheet>

</agw:GridWeb>

cs code:
WebWorksheet sheet = GridWeb1.WebWorksheets[0];
sheet.DataSource = GetDataset("select * from products ");
sheet.DataMember = “Products”;
sheet.CreateAutoGenratedColumns();
sheet.DataBind();
GridWeb1.DataBind();

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, previous versions of Aspose.Grid have some issues while using File System. You can try our latest version of Aspose.Grid V 2.0.0 from the following location,

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/53/visual-components/aspose.grid/category1096.aspx

This new release is very stable and contains a lot of functionality enhancement.

Thank You & Best Regards,

hi
i download and installed the new version.But the problem is not solved.in fire fox half of header is displayed remaining not there.

Hi,

Thank You for considering Aspose.

Well, I have tested it on both IIS server and also on Visual Studio development server using firefox and I was unable to get any issue in this regard. Please create a sample application and post it here and also take a screen shot of Aspose.Grid on firefox , so that we can figure out the problem soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

I also got the same problem. Please check attached image.
I use IIS6 and the latest 3.5.1 aspose.cells.
I was going to renew my subscription because I thought the FireFox compatibility issue is resolved in new version, but seems not.
Thanks.

Hi,

We could not find your mentioned issue in firefox using the latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb i.e. v2.3.2.xxxx from installing the Aspose.Cells for .NET (5.1.3) package:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry258933.aspx

If you still find the issue, please do create a simple project, zip it and post it here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I’ve attached one simple project. Please check it in FireFox. Thanks.

Hi,

Well, I have tested creating a fresh sample project in VS.NET 2010 to add Latest Aspose.Cells.GridWeb control, it works fine in firefox. I have attached the project here.

I find two things in you your project though.

1) Please check and compare your source html file with mine (below):
<%@ Page Title=“Home Page” Language=“VB” MasterPageFile=“~/Site.Master” AutoEventWireup=“false”
CodeFile=“Default.aspx.vb” Inherits=“_Default” %>

<%@ Register assembly=“Aspose.Cells.GridWeb” namespace=“Aspose.Cells.GridWeb” tagprefix=“acw” %>

<asp:Content ID=“HeaderContent” runat=“server” ContentPlaceHolderID=“HeadContent”>
</asp:Content>
<asp:Content ID=“BodyContent” runat=“server” ContentPlaceHolderID=“MainContent”>
<acw:GridWeb ID=“GridWeb1” runat=“server”>
</acw:GridWeb>

Welcome to ASP.NET!

To learn more about ASP.NET visit www.asp.net.

You can also find <a href=“http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=152368&amp;clcid=0x409
title=“MSDN ASP.NET Docs”>documentation on ASP.NET at MSDN.

</asp:Content>

I have attached a screen shot, when my project runs in the firefox, see the attached screen shot.
2) You are still using older version i.e 2.1.0 I think, please use v2.3.2.x as it works absolutely fine.

Thank you.