Problem with Aspose PDF version 3.6.1.7

Hi,

We are facing a serious issue with ASPOSE word to pdf convertor.Teh version we are using is 3.6.1.7.

Problem,

We have a footnote in one of the word document we upload.When the apsose convert the word document to PDF it is showing "Unknown sub element in FootNote element. The element name is Table."Could you please look into this ASAP.Please find the attachment contain the dummy document we uploaded.

Please consider this as high priority.If you need any more details please contact me in 001-571-481-0032

Thanks,
Vinesh kumar

Hello Vinesh,

Can you please share the resource word file that is causing the problem, so that we can test the conversion at our end. I am afraid I couldn’t find the any file in attachment.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Vinesh,

I've tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. We are looking into the details of this problem and will keep you updated with the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Vinesh,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Currently, we can only support Text paragraphs in FootNote and EndNote. Table paragraphs are not supported yet. We plan to support it in our future release. I have logged it as PDFNET-8469 in our defect tracking system. We will update you with the status of this issue here.

Best regards.

I am wondering if this problem has already been fixed. I’m using version 4.3.0.0 and productversion 2010.03.26, and I’m experiencing the same issue. Thanks in advance for your reply. <o:p></o:p>

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Are you trying to convert the Word file into PDF format ? If so is the case, I would recommend you to please try using the Direct to PDF save method of Aspose.Words which does not require Aspose.Pdf and to complete this job. Please try using the latest release version of Aspose.Words for .NET and in case you face any problem, please feel free to contact. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

I would also suggest you to please visit the following link for more information on How-to: Convert a Document to PDF