Problem with ASPOSE.PDF WEBMETHOD

Hi all!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I´m trying to make an invoking webmethod to print reports and documents

I´m using ASPOSE.PDF at webservice to send a report to a printer, invoking

the own ASPOSE´s printing functionality

but then, appear the message below

Any help?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

I enclose a try;

Aspose printing test NOK. Source: Aspose.Pdf Message: The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 18 Jul 2013, but this version of the product was released on 01 Aug 2013. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product. StackTrace: en .—.[1](Stream ) en .—.[1](String , Assembly ) en .—.[1](String , Assembly , Boolean ) en Aspose.Pdf.License.SetLicense(String licenseName) en WebService1.Service1.Test() en C:\Users\RP61143\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\WebService1\WebService1\Service1.asmx.cs:línea 31

Hi Cristina,

Thanks for your inquiry. As message is self explanatory, in related code, you are trying to use a newer version of Asspose.PDF than you are entitled with existing(referenced) license. It seems your subscription expiry is 18 Jul 2013, so you can use any release published on or before this date. If you want to use some newer version then please renew your subscription.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,