Problem with Barcode Printer

Hi,

I’m living a big problem with Aspose Barcode. Our customer bought barcode printers today, and none of barcodes produced by Aspose Barcode is working on it. Printer actually prints it out, but it’s not recognized by any barcode reader. I’ve tried several things. Like increasing resolution and playing with other parameters. But no way.

I’m only able to read barcode if I print it 10cm wide. And this is so huge thus I need to fit the barcode into 4cmX2cm barcode sticker. Barcode printers’ outputs are always read without any problem. I’ve decreased the size of it as low as 1.5cm and it’s working fine. But I can not make Aspose Barcode outputs to work.

Printer is “Argox OS-214 Plus”

I need urgent and really urgent help, I’m in trouble with customer because barcodes are not working…

Best,

Hi,

Could you please also post the symbology type, codetext and other properties of the barcode control. If possible, please print the report to tiff using Microsoft Document Imaging and post here. You may also zip and email to me using forum options “Contact” --> “Send email to saqib.razzaq”. I will look into it ASAP.

Hi Saqib,

I’ve already sent an e-mail to your Hotmail address. Could you please check it?
Also please see the document attached. Discard first barcode. Second is printed from barcode printer’s software, last one printed from aspose barcode. second one is recognized flawlessly, but the last one (aspose one) fails to be scanned by barcode handheld.

Symbology is always Code128.

By the way, I’m online on MSN and you’re on my contact list. If you’re available and come online, we can talk from there also.

Best,
Ali