Problem with characters in Myriad Pro

Hello,

I have a problem in some environments in docx to pdf conversion with characters in “Myriad Pro” font in Greek.

Because the problem occures in some environments i thought that maybe there is an environment viriable or library regarding the language that i should add?

Thank you!

@panosk

Please note that Aspose.PDF requires true type fonts when rendering documents. Could you please share some more detail about the issue you are facing along with input and problematic output documents. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

myDoc_GDPR.docx (35.3 KB)
myDoc_GDPR.pdf (56.5 KB)

I am sending you the docx and pdf documents as well as the code fucntion. Thank you!

public int AsposeWordConvertToPdf(string inputFile, string outputFile)
    {
        int ret = 0;
        try
        {
	        Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(inputFile);
	        doc.Save(outputFile, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);
        }
        catch
        {
	        ret = -1;
        }
        return ret;
    }

@panosk Unfortunately I cannot reproduce your issue on my side. Please make sure you are using 22.2 version of Aspose.Words for .NET. See attached out.22.2.pdf (62.0 KB)
and out.22.2.FontSubstitution.pdf (73.1 KB) output with and without “Myriad Pro” font installed. If the problem still persist, please provide your output generated with the 22.2 version of Aspose.Words for .NET.

Also please not that according to your PDF output the “Myriad Pro” font is not available to the Aspose.Words and being substituted. If you want this font to be used when saving to PDF, you should provide the font file to the Aspose.Words. See Specify TrueType Fonts Location article for more info.