Problem with ChartAxis - DOCX to PDF

350 / 5.000

Risultati della traduzione

Hi, I am using the LINQ engine for creating the reports. After creating the document, I update the chartAxis of the various charts. When I save the PDF document, some graphics do not have the updated scale. While if I save the document in DOCX I have no problem. I also do a docuement.UpdateLayout (), after I have updated the chartAxis.

I attach the word files and the output. On page 28, the labels wrap. On page 27, the scale in the first 2 graphs is not respected.

Document docPdf = new Document(dataDir + "\\output\\Report_out.docx");
    docPdf.save(dataDir + "\\output\\Report_out.pdf" , SaveFormat.PDF);

Report_out.zip (3.5 MB)

@Blegork Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I have logged the following issues:
WORDSNET-23277 - Vertical axis labels wrapping issue on the page 30.
WORDSNET-23278 - Axis scaling issue on the page 27.
WORDSNET-23279 - Horizontal axis labels wrapping issue on the page 28.
We will keep you informed and let you know once they are fixed.

@alexey.noskov

Could I use aspose.pdf to fix these problems?

@Blegork You can use Aspose.PDF to edit the resulting PDF document. However, I do not think it will be easy to identify the place where the problem is and change the layout of the document.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23278) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 22.3 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23279) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.5 update also available on NuGet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23277) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 22.5 update also available on Maven.