Problem with Client-Side Updating

Is it possible to post the visual studio project for the aspose.grid.web project demonstrating AJAX (found on the site at

Ajax updating )? I’m obviously missing something since I cannot get a spreadsheet to perform the client-side formula calculation even though I have been successful in getting ajax postback on cell update events in the client.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please make sure that you have set: GridWeb's EnableAJAX property to true.

And how we will provide an ajax demo project soon.

Thank you.

EnableAJAX is already set to true and I am receiving a server-side async postback when a cell updates - the only problem is that on the the client side cells with formulas are not updating via JavaScript.

FWIW - I'm using the licensed version, and I added the two keys to web.config that are referred to elsewhere in the forum to force the agw_client location. I'm using VS2008 and .Net 3.5. The project is an http project, not a file system project.

What else should I try? I am evaluating aspose grid for a client project, and unless I can get this to work I won't be able to use it.

Hi,

Please post a demo project here and we will try to find the problem.

Thank you.

The zip file is attached.

The page I am trying to make work is Grid.aspx. Per your instructions on the attachment button, I have excluded the Aspose.Grid.lic file, but it would normally be in the BIN directory.

Also note that there is a bunch of "garbage code" in here that was put in/commented out, etc. in a vain attempt to get this to actually work!

Thank you for your help!