Problem with Concatenation: Each key should be PDF-Name

Dear Aspose Team,

I am using the current 6.3 Version of the PDF-Component and I face the problem, that when trying to concatenate some files, I get the Exception "each key should be pdf name".

One file which is affected by this error is attached to this post.

Thanks a lot,

Michael Eberhardt

Hi Michael,

Thanks for using our products.<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-31337. We will investigate this
issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””><span style=“font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Dear Aspose-Team,

right now, I am very frustrated because of your software. I bought Aspose.Total months ago and I never got a version whose bugs did not affect me. I *just* need a library which prints and concatenates PDF-Files! Every update I get brings me new bugs I have to handle and my customer is not amused anymore. I am tired of declaring that I reported the problem and I am awaiting an update.

When will I finally get a working version??

Sorry for this direct words, but it is getting very urgent!
Regards,
Michael Eberhardt

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

Hi Michael,

First of all please accept our humble apologies for the issues that you are facing in this new release. In fact before every new version is published, we perform a huge amount of testing and try our level best to remove every possible issue and publish the stable release. But sometimes problems are very much related to input document being used and in your particular scenario, the concatenation process is causing issues because of the input PDF document. We are looking into the details of this problem and trying to analyze the structure of document that you have shared. We expect to get this issue fixed, shortly. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are really sorry for your inconvenience.

Dear Aspose Team,

any news on this topic?

Regards,
Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your patience. I am pleased to share that the issue reported earlier has been fixed and its hotfix will be included in upcoming release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please be patient and spare us little time. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 31337) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.