Problem with converting Document To Multipage Tiff image

Hi,

I want to convert a MS Word document (.doc) to a multipage Tiff image but I don’t know why I’m always getting a rendered image with white text and black background.

Please find attached the output files.

And here’s the code I’m using:

try {
Document doc = new Document(“C:\TestFile.doc”);

doc.save(“C:\TestFileOut.tif”);

ImageSaveOptions options = new ImageSaveOptions(SaveFormat.TIFF);
options.setPageIndex(0);
options.setPageCount(2);
options.setTiffCompression(TiffCompression.CCITT_4);
options.setResolution(160);

doc.save(“C:\TestFileWithOptionsOut.tif”, options);
} catch (Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}

Best Regards,
Mouad

Hi Mouad,

Thanks for your inquiry. Firstly, I would suggest you please use the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.11.0 and let us know how it goes on your side? You can download it from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx

Secondly, if the problem still remains, could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I’m actually using Aspose.Words 11.11.0 (Aspose.Words.jdk15.jar) and please find attached the file I’m using for testing.
Hi Mouad,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java i.e. 11.11.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSJAVA-671. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-671) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.